Thread: Unable to use wifi through my Macbook pro

Unable to use wifi through my Macbook pro

I am having the Macbook pro and using it from last few months. The thing here is that I am not able access the wifi on my system. Actually it has the wifi functionality but I am not able to use the same. Whenever I try to have an access over the net it gives me an error saying that page cannot be displayed. The error clearly says that I am not allowed to have an access over it but it shows me that the wifi is on but still the connection is not established. Please help me out of this case.
    Last edited by Haviva; 09-12-2010 at 05:09 AM.

Re: Unable to use wifi through my Macbook pro

It seems to me that the drivers are not properly installed on the system. So do one thing install the drivers and then see whether it works for you not. I can surely say you that that it is the driver problem so what you have to do in this case is that just install the appropriate driver. I hope that installing the drivers will help you solve the problem.

I think you system needs the firmware update to get the wifi working. What it will do is just update the system and also will fix the errors if there are any. I am sure that performing the update will help yoi to know what is wrong and due to what you are getting this error. And once the error is known then you can fix it easily.

Why don’t you check out with the wireless router there may be the problem with it also. I was also facing the similar kind of problem and after troubleshooting I found that the there is the problem with the router it self. So you also check whether there is anything wrong with it if you found so then just replace it. I hope that after replacing the wireless router you will solve the issue permanently