Thread: Nokia 6120 classic shows blank screen while receiving call

Nokia 6120 classic shows blank screen while receiving call

I have bought a new Nokia 6120 classic before 8 months and till day I have never seen even a single problem with this phone but now I guess it is time for this mobile. Actually it is showing some weird behavior phone rings. I have noticed it many time that whenever phone receives any call then it shows nothing on the screen, So I don't that who's calling and I have confirm about the same after talking to the person calling me. Can anybody tell me that why this phone is showing blank screen while receiving a call?

Re: Nokia 6120 classic shows blank screen while receiving call

Possibly this seems to be the problem with the software, I mean to say operating system of your mobile phone which might have got corrupted. I suggest you to not to show your phone in any mobile service center other then the Nokia Care as they would be helping you to solve this issue. I suggest you to show your phone's issue to nearest Nokia Care where they will deal with this issue. As your phone is just 8 months older, It must be having warranty for solving such issues which you must use in this case. All you need to show is bill which you must have got while buying this phone. Please note that if you have bought this phone from some other country then warranty won't be considerable at the Nokia Care. I hope your case does not fall in this category.

I suggest you to first of all reset your phone's settings and then check that it works fine or not. It seems like there is some malicious files on your phone which might have tweaked up the default functionality of your phone due to which your phone is not able to show the desired screen when it receives any incoming call. I recommend you to notice that does your phone shows the same screen in some other areas or it just happens while receiving calls. You should go to the Settings from where you can select for the default factory settings, So click on it. Now switch of your phone and pull out the battery for few minutes and then switch on your phone.

Yes, If your phone is not older then One year then you can claim the warranty of your phone anytime in nearest Nokia Care. But make sure that your phone is not damaged, Specially Screen. And it has never came in contact with the water drops as this would be stopping from claiming the warranty for your phone. I think your phone needs a new operating system which won't having any such problems while using it. Claiming warranty also services your phone so it is always better to claim the warranty of any electronic device. In fact the life of your phone gets longer.

Your phone needs software reset which can also be called as reinstalling the software that is Operating system of Nokia 6120 Classic. I think this phone has a Symbian operating system. Anyway, You can do this thing even at your home by using the Nokia PC Suit. You have to connect your phone with the computer system which has a Nokia PC Suit installed on it. Once your phone gets detected by the Nokia PC Suit then it is much easy to use the Nokia PC Suit according to its graphic. You have to choose for software reset and it will do the same automatically. It takes few minutes to do so. But keep in mind that this will be removing all your phone data (phone memory) just like formatting your phone.