Thread: How to find PUK code of the SIM Card?

How to find PUK code of the SIM Card?

Hello to all, I am in big trouble that my SIM has been blocked and I want to have the PUK number of my SIM card. I know my PIN code but I have forgotten my PUK number. When I tried to update the PIN it didn't work so now it wants the PUK number. I entered the code three times and every times it says it is invalid and now it is block, now it is asking for the PUK code. Please kindly help me to find solution for it.

Re: How to find PUK code of the SIM Card?

The PUK code is typically a unique number only for that particular phone, based on its serial number and the service provider who locked it. You can purchase this secret code for the majority of the models of Nokia phones. It expenses only $5 and is simple for you to enter into your phone. For the meantime you can call the Customer Care service of your cell phone company, give them your phone number and once they are sure it is really you, they will give you the PUK code, which you need to enter into your phone; you will then be asked to set a new PIN code. Once you have your PUK then keep it in a secured place away from your mobile as it is the key to unblock your SIM.

When you make use of the security for the SIM, you make use of the PIN code to unlock your phone. If you enter the incorrect PIN code more than 3 times, it will request you for a PUK number. The single way to get the PUK number is to contact the customer service of the SIM card you are using, who will give you the PUK number associated with the SIM you are using. PUK code is a SIM specific code assigned by your service provider. Just give your network provider a call and request them for the PUK number. they will surely unblock it.

Searching for the PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) number is not the hard work. To get the PUK code, all you have to do is to call the customer care of the network provider that you use, and ask them to assist you with the problem. Before they provide you the PUK code, they will ask you some questions. You need to give them the suitable information. Customer care of your service provider are the only source from which you can get the PUK code. If you enter a incorrect PUK number more then 5 to 6 times than your sim card gets rejected. Then you will have to purchase a new sim card. It might occur that your phone might ask you for PUK2 after you enter your PUK number.