Thread: How to connect Bluetooth headset to two phones

How to connect Bluetooth headset to two phones

I am using two different phones and I used to carry both with me. I need to connect both of the phones to a single Bluetooth headphone. I mean that if I get call to either of the phone then I can answer that call from the headphone. I don’t know that how can I do that and therefore I am posting this thread here so that I can get the ideas from other people. Please share your idea for this if you know anything about this. Thank you.

Re: How to connect Bluetooth headset to two phones

I don’t know about other headphones but you can use the Voyager 510 Headset to do that. I am using this headphone and therefore I can say that this will do the thing that you want to do. It has a very clear voice transformation and provides a clear communication. You can check whether that is connecting the two phones or not before purchasing.

The feature that you are talking about is called multiple pairing. I am also looking for the similar phone. There are some which I know that allow multiple pairing. They are Motorola hs-810,820 and 850. I know there are many other headphones that provide this features but these three are the best to see. Choice is yours because you have not told anything about the headphone that you are currently using.

I am agree with the previous post that Voyager 510 Headset is able to do that but there is one problem with it that if you are talking on one phone and someone is trying to call on other phone then it will not connect that call. This is the major fault of this. But yes, it will connect the two phones to the same headphone.