Thread: How to easily Erase data on SIM card

How to easily Erase data on SIM card

I am having a Motorola i88s which I am gonna sell soon or may be I'll throw it in the gutter. But the thing is I don't want to keep any of the data on this SIM card which might gets utilized wrongly. Though I am not planning to throw this sim card but it would be better if I can remove each and everything from this SIM card. I know that how can I remove it but removing them manually would be very much headache so is there anybody who has some idea to do the same thing at one shot.

Re: How to easily Erase data on SIM card

If your phone is capable to get connected with the computer system then it would be much better to delete the content on your SIM card at a time. But if it is not possible I have one more idea by which you can remove all the things from your SIM card but not at the same time. I mean to say you can use the mark all functions on your phone which will help you to remove data more faster then removing it individually. You have to do this thing for the messages as well for the contacts which are most likely to have in bunch. Other things won't frustrate you to remove them even manually.

I have one more better idea by which you can come out of this headache of releasing the data of your SIM card which you don't need but as the same number you don't want to loose due to which you are trying to make this happen. I suggest you to check that can you get the new sim card with the same number or not. If the data which is much bigger which will take much time just to remove it then you should simply buy the new SIM card with the same number, Though it would cost you some bucks but I guess it would be better to way get rid of such problems. You can simply break the older SIM card for which all this things have started. I believe in KISS (Keep it Simple And Straight) principal which made me thinking about this idea.

Dekart SIM Manager answered the question "How to conveniently manage the data stored in the SIM card?". With SIM Manager, you can simply build, edit and backup then entries in your phonebook by using this tool on your PC and this does not even require typing any information from the phone. You can manage your PIN codes, transfer data from one SIM card to another, backup and export / import all phonebook entries. Dekart SIM Manager is a flexible software designed to meet both the needs of individuals seeking a fast and effective tool for managing their contacts, as GSM operators that require special features like the ability to see the serial number SIM PIN1 state, technical data on the directory, the size of its memory and the number of free entries.

Dekart SIM Manager is an easy to use requiring minimal storage space to manage the directory entries from one SIM / USIM. It works with any SIM card regardless of the smart card reader PC / SC used. Dekart SIM Manager is an application to browse, manage and manipulate the directory data from the SIM card. It can view, edit, search and sort phonebook entries in the SIM card. With Dekart SIM Manager, you can easily save the directory data from the SIM card in a local memory and avoid data loss in case of theft or change of SIM card and / or mobile phone. The import function is an ideal tool to organize your business contacts by importing and exporting the address books of Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Office Outlook, TheBat! and other address books in CSV format.