Thread: What will be new in MacBook Pro coming in 2011?

What will be new in MacBook Pro coming in 2011?

Hi friends I want to purchase a brand new MacBook Pro but the thing here is that as it is the end of 2010 and it may happen that they must release the new model with more advanced functionalities. And also I am not having that much money to buy it now but I guess I will be getting the same in the upcoming 2012. But one thing is worrying me that if I will buy it now then there may be chances that it is more advanced then the current one. So please let me know whether apple is planning to make changes in it.
    Last edited by Elazar; 08-12-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Re: What will be new in MacBook Pro in 2011?

I think you are not aware with the silent lip policy of apple. They rarely launch the details of their upcoming product. So I don’t have any idea whether they are planning to launch a new product or willing to change the design of macbook pro. I am sure that you will get information if you will personally contact them.

Well I guess you will be getting the proper information on the apple website. If you are really want to purchase it then don’t worry go for it because in the upcoming year also you will be getting the same model with the same configuration. So don’t think too much buy it now or in the new year you will get the same. I hope that this will help you to solve your confusion.

If you ask me then I will suggest you to go and visit the official website of apple there you will definitely find the details of the upcoming products of apple. And also you can visit the nearest customer support of apple and get the require information from them. I hope that you must be knowing with the fact that the macbook pro is not going to have any changes for the next two years or so.

Re: What will be new in MacBook Pro coming in 2011?

Well I am going though the same phase and I want to know the total specifications of ipad and also the detailed information regarding the ipad. Actually I have decided to purchase an ipad and really want to know something regarding. So please let me know the performance provided by it. Does anyone else is using the same if yes then please let me know how it is doing for you people? I hope that this information will be helpful and will guide me well while buying the ipad.