Thread: Requirement for using labelflash DVD/CD drive

Requirement for using labelflash DVD/CD drive

I have just bought new computer for my son who is studying in college and that engineer who has assemble that computer he gives me lableflash DVD , but I don’t know any this about it . I want to know wht is the requirement for this and use of this DVD and also give me any other idea for this advantage .if anybody having idea or steps for installing this DVD then please give me .

Re: Requirement for using labelflash DVD/CD drive

i have some steps for instaling this software that are :
    • Place in the Labelflash-compatible disc into your DVD drive
    • Unlock the Labelflash application . If the software is not previously installed on your computer, you can download it from the Labelflash official website.
    • Choose a model by clicking on the drop-down menu. latest templates can be downloaded from the Labelflash website by clicking on the preferred template and clicking "Download," then right-clicking on image and save it to your Labelflash templates file.
    • Click on “Disc Scan" to automatically load the disc information into the heading list. You can change this, or physically enter the information you wish for to come into view on the disc's label.
    • Select Config to modify the font type and yourself regulate the radius of the image-burning area. Now select OK to return to the main Labelflash window.
    • Click "OK" to open the Labelflash Burn screen. Pick the image quality and click Burn to burn your disc label. Draftis the bad quality, and consume around five minutes to burn, "Normal" takes roughly ten minutes, and High Quality consumes about twenty minutes.