Thread: dell studio 1558 setup takes longer time

dell studio 1558 setup takes longer time

I have recently brought the dell studio 1558 series laptop. I was pretty much excited about it. It has come with the preinstalled windows 7 operating system. Now i started with the laptop it automatically started with the setup. Due to some work i could not complete the setup. So the nest time i opened my laptop it gave me a message saying that setup preparing some setup files. It said that it will take few minutes. After few hours it was stuck with the same message can anybody help me in getting out of this mess.

Re: dell studio 1558 setup takes longer time

I would suggest you to complete the setup at one point rather doing that in the intervals. what you can do is a completely boot the system and uninstall the driver and install it again. Start with the setup again let the windows find the required files for its setup and then continue with the procedure. Though it is a bit long task but it will give you the desired output. So just try it out and let me know if you are successful in that.

I would suggest you to exit the setup file. If you are successful in doing that then probably you can get it done if you are not then try with the force quit option. In the force quit option you can forcibly quit any application running in the windows. Try running this two methods if you are not successful then you must try uninstalling the drive.

You can also try talking to the dell people about this issue. Now they may be knowing about the problem exactly and will suggest you some solutions that will help you. You can also try talking to the technicians that you know probably they will solve the issue's faster then the dell people. If your system gets hanged then do send your system for a check the technicians will analyze the configuration and will gibe it to you back with the proper working.