Thread: HD TV for placing on wall

HD TV for placing on wall

I have bought a new home Is of 1200 square feet area and area of hall is 500 square feet and I am planning for buying new TV at home which I can hang on wall of hall and on more height so it can safe from my small children’s . My children’s are mostly play games on TV with PS3 and me and my wife love to watch movies and listing songs. So anybody having idea which is the best TV for my requirement and give me its features also and its must be durable foe longer time so I get value for money.

Re: HD TV for placing on wall

I can definitely help you; if you want really quality with display as well as sound then I would like to suggest you to go with Sony. Its best brand which gives you all thing in one .The model name is Sony Bravia KDL-40XBR5 its 40’’ LCD TV with high definition quality display. It has Bravia engine PRO which gives progressive and all interlaced video signals including HD signals directly to 1080p.its also best for playing games for your children and its too light in weight and socket available for hanging on wall .it has theater Sync technology which gives you experience of theater and also with great sound per cost its little bit costly but 5 years of warranty makes your money worth.

Re: HD TV for placing on wall

If you having low budget then I can give one better option for your requirement that is Sharp LC-40E67U.
    • It’s of 40’’ LCD TV which you can easily hang on your wall.
    • It has Aquos LCD TV Features.
    • Having resolution of 1920 x 1080 gives best picture image and sharpest picture quality.
    • ASV Super lucent LCD boards from Sharp’s state-of-the-art Kameyama factories reduces reflection for a more lifelike picture, truer blacks, reduced reflection and express response time.
    • Optical Picture Control automatically controls brightness to go well with room illumination.