Thread: Dropping calls and missing network list after upgrading with iOS 4.2.1

Dropping calls and missing network list after upgrading with iOS 4.2.1

I have recently upgraded the iphone with iOS 4.2.1 after this I found that the network signal bar goes to one from 3 bars. After this I am getting all the calls are dropping I have tried to see if I can be able to select a new network list but found that the network list is missing and hence the phone is almost unusable. Also I am not able to listen the music after this upgrade. So please anybody can help me to get the desired solution. Please help me.

Re: Dropping calls and missing network list after upgrading with iOS 4.2.1

I think you need to do a hard reset to the phone and then you might be able to get the solution for this issue. This may yield achievement for low network coverage and also for the slow 3g data transfer and other issue. Hold the sleep or wake and home key at the same time for approximately 15-20 seconds, until the display powers off then an Apple logo come into view, which indicate a reboot. Some troubles may need (oddly) that this process is performing double.

I think you need to restore all the setting of the phone to get the solution. This may decide nearness antenna problem, sluggish throughput, FaceTime troubles, and failure of cellular service and additional. It comes into view that the rearrange might repair detached hardware workings and clear dishonest information that evade correct connectivity. For this you have to go to the setting and then you can proceed to the general option into the phone and then you have to go to the reset option and the just reset all the setting. Note that this will remove stored messages, code word and extra information.

As you phone causing you the drop calls then I think you need to use these points to get the desired solution which are as follows:
    • Twist your iPhone off on one occasion a day for 30 seconds. This will rearrange its communication by means of unit towers in the region.
    • Turn off 3G service and utilize EDGE. Go to the settings after this proceed to General option into the phone and then go to the network and then enable 3G client have practiced more voice constancy by means of EDGE in a number of areas.
    • Call your service contributor. They will be familiar with if cell towers are dishonored in your region. Your transporter can too folder a statement for network technicians to examine.
    • If you exist in a region by means of spotty service, you can buy a femtocell. One instance is AT&T's 3G MicroCell. This is a minute cellular base location that exists in your house

I think this problem you are getting to the cell because of the simcard so try resetting the sim card. Reseat your SIM card this attach is effectual for some information all the way through, sign or cellular service problem just take away your SIM card, spotless it lightly by means of a dry fabric, make sure that there is no remains in the SIM slot, then reinsert the card,ensure a comfortable fit. I hope this will resolve the issue.