Thread: Drivers for windows 7 for Sony Vaio VGN-FZ38M

Drivers for windows 7 for Sony Vaio VGN-FZ38M

I had installed windows vista hope premium on my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ38M. But I incorporate a problem that vista would not start up on a numeral of time as a result it was replaced by means of windows 7. But now I do not have any drivers intended for my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ38M as a result I cannot make use of the camera as well as touchpad scroll and blue ray dvd player. Do you have any idea where I will get this these drivers that will be compatible with windows 7?Thank you in advance fro any suggestion.

Re: Drivers for windows 7 for Sony Vaio VGN-FZ38M

Have you tried to go to their website and see whether the driver is available? If not then Go to the Sony support site as well as download as well as install the suitable Windows 7 drivers. If these drivers are not available on their site, then make use of the recovery process initially supplied by means of your laptop as well as re-install Vista.As per my knowledge Without Windows 7 support from Sony, the devices will not at all work.

As per your requirement each and every driver for VGN-FZ3 series are available on Sony-Asia.Com. As per my knowledge your VGN-FZ38M in Asia is known as VGN-FZ38GU.All FZ3-series are having similar driverpack.
    I make use of the VGN-FZ38M on Windows 7 32bits. And mine is functioning perfectly.This is free of charge, as well as you do not require on the way to purchase any driver-CD.Hope this is useful for you.

I also have same trouble and have installed windows 7 in my laptop and the vista 32bit drivers designed for this model each and every one function flawlessly by means of windows 7. I have been making use of them on my sony ffz38m from the time at what time installing windows 7 on the day of its release. Your just trouble is you will not encompass none of the preinstalled software application that came bundled by means of your system.

I have a Sony VGN-Fz38M as well as unluckily it appear that today several type of virus has taken over my machine. My AVG antivirus has stopped functioning as well.I suppose that an entire format is the just alternative out for me as well as a result I require some assistance on performing it. I do at a standstill have the recovery DVDs that I formed at what time I purchase the laptop however I was planning on the way to install windows 7 as soon as I format.I have not at all formatted my laptop earlier than furthermore I would be actually thankful if you could state several steps to perform it. Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion!