Thread: Inspiron 1564 laptop turns off automatically

Inspiron 1564 laptop turns off automatically

I need you support in order to solve my problem. I am currently facing problem with my dell inspiron 1564 laptop. I am using it from the past 2 months. The actual problem is that my laptop turns off automatically without the Red Light being on. Even it does not specify me anything even if the battery is low. The problem is now really making me difficult to use my laptop. I am looking for a solution to solve this issue. Is there any solution using which I can fix this issue? Please help me out. Thanks.

Re: Inspiron 1564 laptop turns off automatically

I have a solution for this problem. I will recommend you to set the alarm by going to the Power Settings in your laptop. Doing this will give you the indication about the battery. I will also like to tell you one thing that does not run the battery to make it empty, this is because the batteries in the laptop are the lithium battery. Doing this will shorten battery life. So I hope that you have got the require help on this issue.

Thanks for the reply. I have referred you post and there you have mentioned that I should set the alarm in my laptop. But the problem is that I am not able to find out where to adjust the alarm of power option. I have gone to the power option through the control panel, but there I am finding only option for power plan. I once again need your help, so please suggest me the method using which I can set the power option in my laptop.

As you have mentioned that your laptop is 2 months older. So I will recommend you to contact the dell support team as it is still in the warranty period. As you laptop is still new so you cannot take much risk with your laptop. I think the problem in your case is related with the battery. If you battery is damaged, then they will replace the battery with the new one. So try to follow the instructions which I have given you.