Thread: Graphics card for Dell Precision M90 with Windows 7 64 bit

Graphics card for Dell Precision M90 with Windows 7 64 bit

I have purchased a Dell Precision M90 few years ago and that time I was working with window vista 32 bit and now I upgraded my operating system to windows 7 64 bit . For some day it working smoothly but now I am getting problem with display driver with windows 7. I have installed Standard VGA Graphics Adapter. Problem is with driver is its very slow and giving very bad resolution even if I tried a low resolution games like Aero it s also not working well . Now I want your help to find out the best graphic card which support my laptop with windows 7 64 bit and it should be best for playing games on laptop.

Re: Graphics card for Dell Precision M90 with Windows 7 64 bit

You can improve your graphic card performance by using over locking. Then you no need to change or upgrade your graphic card for this .for this some steps you need to follow that are:
    • First down load software which I specially made for over locking GPUs. Some of them software are PowerStrip, PowerStrip and RadLinker.those types of applications supports almost all types of model like ATI and NVIDIA.
    • Before using that software remember to read that all instruction which is written on manual or in guide. Over locking graphic card is very difficult process you need to very alert and handle carefully all this process to do without any mistake. In case of wrong overlocking you can face the graphic card damage.
    • You need to select graphic card from the list and then categorize its restrictions. You can manually change a slider on the list up to the higher speed that your specific graphics card is capable to reach. Boost the graphics card's speed in little increments, pausing every time to verify the system for any problems.

I think this problem might be in your card which is not properly connected. As per my knowledge you can reinsert your graphic card if you want to proper installation of graphic card in laptop then I can give you some better steps for installi8knng graphic card that are:
    • Go on start, open device manager form search bar.
    • You can click on display adapter for expanding the list to present video card on your laptop.
    • Click on right button under Display Adapters.
    • From the drop down menu. Select "Properties.
    • In the properties window. Click the "Driver" tab.
    • Now Click on "Update Driver."
    • For automatically installing driver click on "Let Windows search automatically.
    • Hope this will work for you.

I can give you some tips by which you can boost your graphic card performance specially for playing games.
    • You can open it by right clicking on the desktop and clicking on Control Panel.
    • In Nvidia, place “Adjust image settings with preview” and select the option “Use my preference.”
    • Inferior the slider to “Performance.” In ATI’s control panel, the 3D options are listed independently, so you must lower each one separately.
    • Click on “Apply” and reboot for the settings to take result.

I think there is lots of other reasons for this issue you have to check first your operating system or you need to scan your system with updated antivirus like Norton, MacAfee or Symantec . Then also you need to your screen resolution and if still it’s not working then you can try different game or the same game with deferent laptop. For compatibility you can check it with widows 7 32 bit. Or you still want to use same configuration then I would suggest you to contact with customer service center.