Thread: Dell inspiron 1525 does not produces audio output with HDMI on windows 7

Dell inspiron 1525 does not produces audio output with HDMI on windows 7

I have a Dell inspiron 1525 laptop for performing all my official works. I have recently installed windows 7 on my laptop and now I am facing some problem with it. The problem is that I am not able to hear any audio output with HDMI connected to my laptop. I have tried to search solution for this problem on my sites, but was not able to get any of it. Is there anyone who has faced the same problem or has some idea related with this problem? Do help me out. Thanks.

Re: Dell inspiron 1525 does not produces audio output with HDMI on windows 7

Well for this particular problem I will advise you to update the audio driver with the latest version for your laptop. If this solution does not solve the problem, then you will require reinstalling the audio driver on your machine and after reinstalling the driver, you need to reboot the laptop. After that now try to test whether you are able to hear any audio or not. I think that after trying this fix you will really be able to fix it out. Hope have helped you.

Few days back even I was facing the same problem on my laptop. I have tried to implement many solutions, but none of them were able to solve my issue. Then I tried to change my sound card. After changing the sound card I was able to here the audio from my laptop. So I will recommend you to try out the same solution as your problem might also be related with the sound card.

As most of the solutions are mentioned above, so if you are not able to solve you issue even after trying all the fixed which are being mentioned above, so I will recommend you to make contact with the dell support team, as you are not left with much options. They will try to fix this issue and will not charge any money from you if your laptop is in the warranty period.

After going through your problem i will advise you to perform the Dell Diagnostics Audio Tests on your laptop. This test will help you to slender an audio problem down to either the software or hardware. This will help you in finding the exact cause of the problem. One of my friend has tried this test on this laptop and was able to find the proper cause of the problem. So you also go for the same and if you require help on this topic, then reply me back.