Thread: Battery performance issue with Macbook pro 2009

Battery performance issue with Macbook pro 2009

Hello I m currently using Macbook of version 2009. I currently got new issue with my macbook.i m suffering spontaneous on/off issue with my macbook pro 2009 and now my battery shows on coconut battery as below 650 mAh. That means it is below the required performance of the macbook battery. Also, i just observed that the battery temperature is 30.0 degree Celsius. It is somewhat cold. Any ideas further take to Apple? Is there is any battery problem that’s why I m facing.

Re: Battery performance issue with Macbook pro 2009

That's not cold, it's almost certainly in the 100F vary give or take. The battery must continue fairly cool when it's not in exercise, and if it gets considerably warm, it will increase and ultimately explode. Just stop looking for troubles and let somebody take a look at the thing tomorrow. The odds of you hesitant across the basis of the difficulty are just this side of none. Let a professional take concern of it tomorrow. Stop messing about with things so you don't inadvertently make matters worse.

honestly I've never been overly frightened with Apple's in-store service. They forever appear to be in a hurry to get you out, since you're not exchanging anything. Plus, Apple stock up techs get to be idle Since Apple isn't paying out employment compensation, they get to just toss division after part at a system until they stagger across the answer. The difficulty with that is every time you take away a part from the system; you initiate the possibility for ESD damage, not to state other possibilities.

An AASP has to be anxious concerning what Apple calls a Service Excellence score, which conclude the speed at which they pay work reimbursements. AASPs are expected to fix something with only one division, the revamp rotate time is supposed to be 10 days or less, and if the system comes back inside 30 days, that dings the score too. So AASPs have to in fact know their stuff, they can't presently throw a dart at a picture of a system to choose what part they're going to restore until they find the one that fixes the trouble. Your AppleCare contract is valid at any AASP, so Apple will pick up the tab for your fix, and you'll be helping a minute business at the same time.