Thread: Is it possible to connect a single Bluetooth headphone for two different cell phones?

Is it possible to connect a single Bluetooth headphone for two different cell phones?

I am using a bluetooth headphone to receive calls and also for the conversation on my Nokia N73 and it is doing fine.I am using it from last few months and it is doing fine but the thing here is that recently i have purchased a brand new Nokia E71 and using both the phones together. Now is it is possible for me to use a single headphone for the two different phones. Does anyone ever i have tried it if yes then please let me know how to do it.

Re: Is it possible to connect a single Bluetooth headphone for two different cell phones?

I haven’t found anything to similar to it. I am also having a Bluetooth device and using it from last few months and I have not tried such fancy things. And I even feel that it is not possible to do the same. So don’t try and use a single Bluetooth for two different phones. I hope this will help you to get proper information.

Re: Is it possible to connect a single Bluetooth headphone for two different cell phones?

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are on the wrong track, because it is certainly not possible to use a single headphone for multiple cell phones. And if you want to use the Bluetooth device only then you have to buy a separate one for other phone. Keep one thing in mind that Bluetooth also has its limitations and you can connect only one cell phone at a time. I hope that you must have solved your confusion.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem. The thing here is that whenever I receive a call with the help Bluetooth headphone then everything goes well for the time being but when I disconnect the call then a automatic redial is done to the same number which I have received earlier. It happens only when the Bluetooth is connected. I don’t know why it is happening so please help me to get rid ifo this proble it has frustrated me a lot