Thread: How to connect omnia to internet

How to connect omnia to internet

Hi friends I have recently purchased a Samsung Omnia mobile phone and now I am not able to connect with the internet, I mean to say that I ma not able to have an access over internet though this phone. Whenever I try to have an access over it then it gives me an error saying that unable to connect, check services. I don't know why it is giving me such error and also not able to solve the problem. Please help me to solve the issue. And let me know how I can have access over internet using this phone.

Re: How to connect omnia to internet

You are not able to have an access over the internet because the internet settings are not properly set. So what you have to do here is that check out for the appropriate settings and then set them on to your mobile phone. You can get the settings from the service provider of yours. And it totally depends on the service provider. I hope by inserting the proper settings you will be able to have and access over internet.

It may have happened that the appropriate services are not applicable on your card. The thing here is that if you want to have an access over net then the service provender must allow you to do the same. I thing firs of all you have to contact the service provider and then get the internet service activated. I am sure that after doing this you will be easily able to have an access over internet.

I think the GPRS settings are missing on your phone and if you want to access the internet then just make sure that you do set it properly. Here is the way that will help you to set the GPRS settings :
    • First of all you have to go to the menu
    • And then select the internet option.
    • There you will find the connection manager select it
    • After that you have to select the planner and then the settings
    • In that you have to set the GPRS active and also set the cache time 60 sec from 600 sec

If you are not able to have an access over internet then you should contact the service provider of yours and for that you have to visit the nearest service provider and let them know the problem faced by you. And after that they you will give you the exact settings for your mobile, and if you don’t find any of the customer support then just visit the company website and check out the GPRS settings for your phone. I think you will definitely get the solution over there.