Thread: Crystal Eye 5810TZ Webcam neither working nor found in device manager

Crystal Eye 5810TZ Webcam neither working nor found in device manager

I have just recently purchased the newer version of the Laptop called the Acer Aspire 5810TZ and the laptop is looking good and the performance is the best. But now recently I have come with the issue of the Webcam and also the cam cannot be seen in the Device manger that I am using in the laptop, also the specification of the operating system that is being used by me in the laptop is of the Windows 7. The webcam was working perfectly fine with the vista but the only issues is being faced in Windows 7. Please help me out as to what kind of the problem is being faced by the system that I am using and also why it is not being displayed in the Device Manager.

Re: Crystal Eye 5810TZ Webcam neither working nor in device manager

For the proper set-up of the webcam in the laptop that you are using you got to follow the below given steps for it:
    1. At the very first you got to see that whether the webcam that you are using is an inbuilt webcam or the external webcam.
    2. Then after looking for that you just got to start running the hardware toolbar and then check out the specific article that are related to the device of the web-cam.
    3. If you are making the sue of the inbuilt webcam then I would like to tell you that you got to install the driver for the webcam that can be done through the use of the Acer website. In the Acer Website you will get the information in the link that will provide you how to tackle down the situation that is faced by you.

Try this and see that whether it works perfectly well with you or not.
    Last edited by Deep23; 08-12-2010 at 12:29 AM.

And if there are drivers that are available in the Windows 7 then I would just install the Vista driver that can be done in the compatibility mode of the computer and the follow the steps that are given below:
    1. At the start you got to right click on it and then click on to the set-up file of it.
    2. After that you got go to the properties.
    3. And when you are in the properties just click on to the compatibility mode.
    4. After that you got to check in the mark box and in front you will get the run this program in the compatible mode option and then from the drop down menu you got to choose the out the Windows vista SP1.
    5. Then you got to double click on to the set file and then just it is that you got to initiate to the install option that will be displayed to you.

I am sure that this will work perfectly for you.

And also keep the important point while all you are going to perform the following tasks and when you will make the sue of the response that has been given to you as the reply for the solution of the Acer web issues that is being faced by you. The responses are basically for the third party world wide website and so the Microsoft is providing the genuine information for the problems that are being faced by you due to the using of the operating system of the Windows 7.

Also you can just try the option of that is available with the driver files while you are making the installation of the webcam. And always make a point while you are installing the set-up file of the webcam the drivers should be properly installed so that while you are looking for the files that are available for the webcam can be viewed whenever you want and also you can get the information of the related files issues for it. And also look out for the file that is called as the USB file video driver that is being used for the display of the videos that are being displayed in front of it.

Re: Crystal Eye 5810TZ Webcam neither working nor found in device manager

You can get the view of the hardware that has been installed for the software of the webcam and also look out for the issues that is being faced by the webcam. For that you got to look out for the connection that is done through the USB by making the use of the file called the USB\VID_0D43&PID_6700, by using this extension you can get the information of the driver file that has been installed in the system for the use of the webcam. The compatibility with the Video class is also being viewed so that you can get the idea whether the webcam that is being used is compatible with the system or not, and if it is not then the issue will be created because you will not get the view of the device in the driver file and also in the device manager.