Thread: Not able to start my Macbook pro

Not able to start my Macbook pro

Facing a problem in my recently bought Apple Mac book pro, after enter the password at the log on it shows that, it does able to start the platform, which is compatible with MAC OSX 10.06. Along with that another problem is that the screen is also appears in spinning wheel. The machine complete stops responding after the Apple logo will appear in to the screen. What to do? This is the newly bought machine and having a peculiar type of problem. Any information on this will help me very much.

Re: Not able to start my Macbook pro, screen appearing as spinning wheel

As per my opinion I think this should be the graphical interface problem that you were using in your machine. I recommend you to re-install that one directly from the installation disk. This will definitely help you. First of the un-install the driver and remove all the files those are relating with the program. After the un-install reboot the machine and then go for the reinstallation. I am sure this type of problem is occurred for the graphics driver and by this, the problem will be solved. I had the similar issue, and I did this, and this helps me. Try with this process once.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

according to the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this should be the problem with the machine environment. Though you are not able to start the machine then I think this will for the operating system, so to fix this type of issue, I suggest you to insert the installation disk of the operation system version which is installation in your machine. Now run the installation [program and from that window select repair or startup repair option. You need to follow some of the onscreen instructions to do this process. After the complete of process reboot the machine, and your problem will be solved.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Try to start the machine in safe mode console and from there go to startup repair option, as I did exactly the same process by the windows installation disk. I was facing the; problem in my windups compatible machine. In the installation disk of windows version you will have the start up recovery option. I hope this will also avail in the operation system version that you are using, might be with some other name. Now locate that one and go for the start up recover method to solve the problem.