Thread: Palm z22 using Windows 7

Palm z22 using Windows 7

I have just downloaded the final version of desktop software and install it successfully without any trouble until I acquire on the way to the point of linking my palm. In device manager it states that there is no device drivers meant for the Palm z22. It observes that they’re however I cannot do anything by means of it. I visit to the palm site and found little information about this. There are no Windows 7 drivers. How be able to I obtain Windows 7 drivers on the way to be able to sync by means of my new laptop as well as my palm. I understand I'm old school as well as have been inform by numerous that no one make use of Palm a few extra however I cannot have enough money on the way to continue export stuff each time an function system changes. Having alike problem by means of my digital camera. I am not purchasing a new palm, I require on the way to obtain this one functioning on Windows 7. Please let me know some drivers! Thank for any suggestion regarding to this trouble.

Re: Palm z22 using Windows 7

I do not believe the similar procedure for Vista will function for Windows 7 at the same time as there are at a halt no drivers for the Palm Z22. Some more ideas are welcome?At what time will Palm come up by means of driver designed for 64 bit Windows 7. As per my knowledge Windows 7 has been on the sell since October and yet there is no driver available for windows 7.

At the same time as we have told innumerable consumer asking the similar query at this point. Sell Palm Desktop to another company fairly a whilst before.Access of Japan appears on the way to encompass no wish to work by means of the program any longer in view of the fact that Palm operating system has essentially been discontinued for web operating system(OS).

I have read on their website and according to Palm, the just means on the way to sync Palm Z22 by means of Windows 7 is to update to a newer product for instance Palm TX as well as after that sync your info on the way to the Palm Tx. You be able to after that Bluetooth the Palm TX by means of Windows 7. Palm is no longer making nothing however the smart phones as well as that is an alternative as well on the way to update to one of those initial. I am at a standstill not sure what to do, however may possibly attempt on the way to acquire Palm TX (or else several Palm product that is Bluetooth able I presume) as well as observe if I be able to obtain my information moved on the way to my latest laptop with Windows 7. Need to search the web intended for a Palm TX . Possibly EBay or else anywhere. anybody having additional information on this maybe somebody has try this technique? Apparently per Palm, no further technique will work for the Palm Z22 at the same time as it is not Bluetooth.

As much as I be familiar with there are at a standstill no drivers for Z22 Palm to work with Windows 7 64 bit. At what time will the update be obtainable? I am extremely dissatisfied on the way to discover out that in the offing for Windows 7 64 bit cause me on the way to mislay the entire my data in my Palm Z22. I have downloaded the 6.2 software as well as it in fact functions to some extent on my laptop however am not capable on the way to sync whatever thing by means of my handheld. I just was capable to drift an old contact list as of from my Palm information on my windows XP laptop to my latest Window 7 laptop. The just thing I be able to perform is remain referring reverse to the old computer to obtain information I require off the Palm. Any advice or thoughts at what time the driver will be accessible or even if Palm plans on the way to resolve this mess? The most excellent explanation I have establish up to now is to install Virtualbox install Windows XP on it and install Palm desktop , after that furthermore place the Palm Handheld USB on the way to auto distinguish as well as you will have full usb access to your palm !