Thread: BIOS Chipset For Compaq Presario R3000

BIOS Chipset For Compaq Presario R3000

I have just got the new laptop that is of the Compaq Presario R3000 and have just got this new laptop for the using of the business process and also I love to play the game in it, due to high end graphics and also the set-up of the system is perfect that provides high functionality and also the better performance. I have few questions that are related to the BIOS chipset that is being used in the Compaq that I just recently brought for me. I wanted to know where is the chipset being located and being installed in the motherboard and also what reference is being used for the motherboard chipset. Please help me out with the above given following questions.

Re: BIOS Chipset For Compaq Presario R3000

You can try by holding the function key and the b option that is also known as the alternative for the function plus the windows key and this take you to the chip-set where the BIOS set-up is present and also you can get the information of the flash set-up that is present in the computer. For this set-up you also have to use the bios set-up along with the USB device that will be connected to the system that you are using. Overall you will require the floppy drive, BIOS file and also the Flashing program that is said to be the .exe file that can be used for the viewing of the BIOS file and also the related file that you wanted to get the view in the system.

The other option is that you can get the files by just extracting a BIOS rompack file and then get the latest model of the laptop that you are using the one that you described about the Compaq can be used for this purpose and also can be applied to any other laptops that you want. And also the other related information you can get in the site of the support of the Compaq where they provide you all the details that are related to the system and also the software that has been installed in it and all the other stuffs that you wanted the information.

When all this steps have been completed by you can directly get the details of the files that are present in the chip-set and only you wanted is to perform a simple step in which you got to rename the file that is of the BIOS and rename the file to the name of the bios, so that it can be read as the bios files itself and not with any other related name.