Thread: Dell AIO 922 Automatic alignment issues

Dell AIO 922 Automatic alignment issues

I have recently renewed the Ink of my printer and it us giving me an unusual error saying that "Automatic Alignment Problem". I am getting this problem in my Dell AIO 922 printer I have recently refilled it and when I remove the printout half of the page is fine but the remaining one is dark. I don't know what went wrong with the printer and why I am getting this issue. Please help me to solve this problem. And also let me know the proper way of refilling the cartridges.

Re: Dell AIO 922 Automatic alignment issues

Well I guess you must have not inserted the cartridge in the proper way. The thing here is that if you are not using fitting it with proper perfection and that too by removing the protective tape. If the protective tape is not removed then the printer tends to give such errors. So do one thing checkout whether the cartridge is properly fit or not if not then take assistance of a experience one and then get it done. I am sure that this will help you for sure to resolve your problem.

As asked by you here are the proper steps that will help you to change the cartridge:
    • First of all turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
    • Then you have to open the printer cover by moving it up and towards you.
    • After that you will get the instance access over the internal components of the printer.
    • Then you have to lift the cartridge and then release the lever and remove the old and used ink.
    • While doing these you have to keep a towel or the paper with you.
    • Then you have to remove all the covers over the new cartridge.
    • Then you will find the yellow color tag at the bottom of the cartridge and at the time of inserting the cartridge just remove that yellow color tag carefully and insert the cartridge.
    • Then place them onto their respective places. I am sure that it will not give you any error this time.

I think I can help you in this case as said by you that your printer is not giving you the best of printouts then do just one thing power off the printer and then remove the power brick from the printer for more than 120 sec and then keep it idle. After the specific time again place the power brick and then turn on the printer. I hope this will solve your issue. And if it didn’t work then look out for the patch for the error that you are facing.