Thread: Laptop turns on but unable to see anything

Laptop turns on but unable to see anything

I have a problem with my laptop Toshiba Satellite L305. The computer turns on but nothing is visible on the screen or the BIOS. Just turn on the lights on and indicating that it is connected to the mains. The fan turns on perfectly well. The processor is an AMD and before the problem was very hot. I hope your help. So if you have any idea that how to fix this issue then please share over here.

Re: Laptop turns on but unable to see anything

Make any beeps the speaker of the motherboard? First of all, you've found to connect the notebook to an external display using the external VGA connector and represents image? Does not represent image on the screen, verify that the RAM modules are integrated in the correct conditions, try alternating these slot, clean your contacts and if possible try another new memory module. Because usually your problem or due to a problem of VGA or as much as possible to the motherboard.

Thank you very much for the clarification, I knew that some parts are so called. Like my colleagues I think that quite possibly a failure of the motherboard, you must rule out other components Remove one. This failure has happened to me several times with tx2032 hp. So I hope after knowing this I will try to fix if I get this kind of issue in future. I just want to thank you one more time.

Regarding this issue I have one more solution and I think this will help you. In these cases as normal or common. At first glance if one of these capacitors detected burst, no doubt. You can also result from a possible short of it which causes malfunction. This error is also generated by the ram of the system, including specifying in notebook CPU. The only thing I would try replacing the processor, which in these cases is the least likely.