Thread: Speaker wire connections for NV52

Speaker wire connections for NV52

Hello friends, I have a four wired speaker connections and I am totally confused between white wires and blue wires. I don’t know where to connect those wires. I am totally unaware of it. Please anyone can help me out. I don’t know how to connect, can anyone please help me t connect speaker wire connections for NV52. If anyone is having any information please let me know.

Re: Speaker wire connections for NV52

Many speakers usually don’t include speaker wires nowadays. It is very important to note that the wire you use is noticeable in your sound system. If wires are of poor quality then, even if you have high quality speaker but low quality wires can let your sound system completely bad. Wires in your with good quality performs well and gives good quality of sound. I think firstly you should use high quality wires and make sure that it is connected properly.

I think it’s better to use non standard plug in connections which are surrounded around the speakers itself. I think non standard plug in connections is best for avoiding such problems. But, you should have a match able cable length which is very much necessary when you are fixing wires of your speakers to your system. I think you should also use high quality wires which will result in good sound quality.

There is nothing in connecting the wires for speakers. It’s not a trivial task, one can easily do it. The main thing is that which quality wire you are using it, if you are using a poor quality wire then definitely there will be a poor quality of sound coming in output. If you need a good quality sound in output you have give a good input. It means that you should use a good quality of wires and the resultant output will be quite approachable.

There are some non standard plug in connections which will help you get rid of wires. Though it was not a trivial task but still this make you free from wires. I also agree that if you want good output you should give good input. If you want good quality sound you should use good wires which will enable you good sound clarity and good sound quality. I think that you should use good input in order to get good output.