Thread: Dell Inspiron 9200 display goes off again after 1-2 seconds

Dell Inspiron 9200 display goes off again after 1-2 seconds

My Dell Inspiron 9200 (old model) is about 3 weeks ago broke down and I thought that with my father once about it because now look what still works and what does not. The current problem is such that when I start the laptop normally; he immediately goes out after 1-2 seconds, but he still boots up, only that the screen is, of course. But he then either immediately beeps 2x or only after about 10 seconds. Dell could not help me as much more, since my warranty has expired on the device already has about 3 years ago. We have him without ever connected the iPod's display to another monitor from a PC, as he went, of course, normally high until it beeped again, and some indicated with 2x 10W, we have halted until he had started the Windows and we now either believe that it is on the laptop screen, or - Probably on the map what's under the graphics card, we just found out (it was on it nothing, but through google found out) that it is the wireless card and there are 2 slots in which you connect also my display what we of course already find very strange. If the card is defective anyway, because the screen even if he is not here connected briefly for 1-2 seconds but nothing is showing, and the wireless card has no power to the 2 points where the two cables should come clean. Especially since I would then sell the laptop separately, ie the individual parts, of course, the question now is what the first 2 beeps and 2 are whether my display or the wireless card to which it is connected is over. Since, as he mentions by an external monitor or "normal" to start so you can see something. I hope and I know that you can help me because somehow. I thank you!

Re: Dell Inspiron 9200 display goes off again after 1-2 seconds

To chirp and the 10W. Either the power supply is defective and is not detected properly (you can test it with another Dell power supply) or the connector on the motherboard is faulty. This sounds with the LCD itself sharply after inverter. I would recommend, first with another power supply to test the best 90Watt whether the error may be lost. If not probably a new motherboard is due, but I would say the 9200 is an economic total loss. Should make it out the it is the network part, I would sometimes look on eBay for an original power supply and sometimes an inverter for the LCD.
    PSU: ORIGINAL SLIM DELL Latitude E6400 E6500 XPS POWER SUPPLY 17 at eBay.com: Notebook power supplies
    Inverter: LCD Inverter For DELL Inspiron 9200 9300 9400 XPS at eBay.com: Notebook Hardware The replacement of the inverter is quite simple. These are things that are not so expensive. Should it be the display which is about 6000 rs, the main board at 16200rs.

I am also facing this and in this the power supply before any problems actually had. Only the laptop was quite noisy on the graphics card side. Spend money to make tests only to find that it is up to something else but I would find such an old device relatively unnecessary. I also know where anyone else would have an Inspiron so much around to experimenting; we only knew somehow that the display is fine, because via external monitor, it starts up normally. Otherwise we would have the good / normal functioning of the computer parts sold on Ebay, or at least tried to sell them. If you / you think there's something I found out the can / could (t) e, then I ask you to write it here, thank you!

If the image goes away, just shine with the light from the LCD. If then see Scheme prison then what should it be the inverter. That with the power supply or power supply socket on the motherboard is from now on the same. It announces itself, unfortunately not. Also defective notebooks go on eBay for thousands of unusual path. So regarding this I know this much and I hope from this you will be able to get some of the idea.

Hi,
    Documentation, here you can find the instructions to open. BUT you do not degrade the whole display (complete cover) only complete expand at the corners and the two upper quadrants. Below, in addition to the DELL logo are again hidden under two caps. Carefully loosen. Whoever heard something constructed shot. ALL screws and begin to solve the frame. This knead with fingers from inside to outside, to solve the corners are at Ekes. Always be careful.