Thread: Inspiron 9400 stays black

Inspiron 9400 stays black

My best work has been weak and I do not know that why like this is happening. Have only part of the ne 1 / 2 hours left alone, come back Display fan with black. Hdd memory and cannot be I have already changed . So I can turn on lights led hdd led blink time to time, otherwise you're nothing. I've already broken down and made radiator and fan clean. Monitor I've also already connected remains black. Please help me!

Re: Inspiron 9400 stays black

I have seen this and many of the time I have also faced this kind of issue in that many of the time there will be an issue of the graphic card. So I will suggest you to once check for this. I mean over here that it is because of the fault in to the graphic card. So regarding this I will suggest you please press once and turn off the D Book. If there are also colors? Because it works in my case.

I am also going through this kind of issue. And whatever you are suggesting over here I have tried that but it did not work in my case. Only the result which I get in this it was again black and black screen. And in this when I changed the memory in that I get beeps in that for the two times. So if anybody have solution for this then please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thanks a lot in advance.

Can it be the mobo is ok and now remembers the memory configuration has changed? Then it beeps 2x. Then I would say spontaneously that the graphics card is over the Wupper. There are companies that can buy and repair. Are in existence for success, durability of repair, from 2 days to 2 years. So if you want then you are able to go for this. So just try it.

No there is nothing more and made to act and you are also cannot do in that. The only options: Bake yourself or give the card to repair. Clearly the error is known but has built no manufacturer of the chips at that time is still longer a gesture of goodwill. Dell is not alone Apple Toshiba HP also were affected. The grace periods are all through.