Thread: Dell Inspiron 6000 black display issue

Dell Inspiron 6000 black display issue

I have a six month old Dell Inspirion 6000 laptop. The laptop was working fine yesterday and when I turned it on today I received a black screen with no whiting or cursor displayed. I tried to switch off laptop and then start it again for 3 to 4 time even I boot laptop in safe mode but nothing happens the same issue occur can anybody give me some suggestion related to my problem.

re: Dell Inspiron 6000 black display issue

Hey if you want to solve your problem then you first have to take out your dell Inspirion 6000 battery after taking out your battery remove your ac adaptor cord, that is the wall power remove it out. After taking it out hold down the power button for 30 seconds. That will exhaust any static electricity that has built up on your laptop system board and many times solve the problem of a black screen. After the 30 seconds connect your laptop to the wall power again plus press the power button in general and observe if the laptop comes back up.

Hey, I have discussed about this issue when I am facing the similar problem so even they told me to remove the laptop from outside power source after that take out the battery in addition to leave the battery out for half an hour, somewhat about residual voltage? I did it then, leaving it out for one hour I replace the battery again. After replacing the battery the laptop started with no problem. I hope this helps this will help you so try this once.

Hey, I think it is a video card related problem then you would require a new laptop else change the motherboard because the video card is integrated onto the motherboard, if it is not because of video card then in safe mode you be supposed to scan your laptop for viruses and spy ware, you can also try to do a system restore. If this will help you please tell me about it.

Re: Dell Inspiron 6000 black display issue

Hey even I get the similar issue related to Dell Inspirion 6000 laptop .After a bunch of trips and some discussion at the last I called HP and they said that it was a out of order motherboard related problem in addition to they had changed it for me for free. I am not confident the even you are facing the same issue, but it sounds really similar if not. I would try calling their tech support, they are very helpful.

Re: Dell Inspiron 6000 black display issue

From my opinion there is a hardware failure and that's why you are facing this screen blacking issue. I would give advice you to contact the Dell service center in addition to attempt to find your laptop repaired there I believe that this should certainly help you to get your laptop back to work. Most possibly this is an issue of the screen connectors and you will get your laptop within an hour.