Thread: Dell alienware M11x vs HP Envy

Dell alienware M11x vs HP Envy

which of the two Dell Alienware and HP envy is good. Currently i am using an Acer laptop which is not working properly i have used the acer laptop since last few years and currently i am not able to decided which one will be the best option for me and hence i am posting this query in this forum. Please tell me which of the two above mentioned laptop will be the best for me. I am pretty confused between the two Dell Alienware M11x vs HP Envy. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. I am looking for a laptop that can run games i am not a very hard core game lover but still sometimes i like to play laptop, not too expensive, and below 15 inches, and not too heavy either, so I stopped on these two, apparently permanently.

Re: Dell alienware M11x vs HP Envy

The HP Envy 14 is a device with 14.5-inch form factor already appeared on these pages, with Dual Core Processor Intel Core i5-M450 with an operating frequency of 2.40 GHz and a memory installed 4 GB of DDR3. Based on the operating system Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, the configuration of Envy 14 made available for the test uses a dedicated video card ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650. The display, LED backlit, works at a resolution of 1,600 x 900 pixels and the hard disk has a capacity of 500 GB. The HP notebook at home has multiformat memory card reader, DVD burner, three USB ports including a combined eSATA, DisplayPort, HDMI video output and a networking section that includes a Bluetooth module, WiFi connectivity and network card Gigabit Ethernet. If you play games it has a gaming sessions which is about 3 hours for a single charge.The test results were quite encouraging, especially on the media plan. Its the best choice according to your needs.

Alienware M11x is an 11-inch laptop for gamers, that is, the speed and graphics power are two key factors. In this so small, the most we've seen are ultraportables and netbooks, but Celeron processors at most, something not very fast. Alinware wanted to create a beast but that can be transported, because notebooks for gamers that currently there are very large and heavy, a problem to transport them anywhere, even in your own home. Dell has confirmed that the specifications for the Alienware M11x are quite noteworthy. In confirmation we found a basic Core 2 Duo SU7300 processor, 8GB of DDR3 memory at 1066MHz, up to 500GB HDD or 256GB SSD memory, a 11-inch screen with 720p resolution. But the highlight is on your chart, a 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT335M DDR3, this graph together with the above characteristics and certainly so far it could fit on a laptop no smaller than 15 inches. Dell alienware is far ahead of the HP envy in all terms so its the best option for you.

So if you're looking for laptop that can perform daily activities as well as entertain you, then you can choose HP Envy. The base price is also seems little high.In my opinion, if the battery manufacturer to increase after becoming one of the laptops provided. HP Envy has a very good display, LED backlit, works at a resolution of 1,600 x 900 pixels and the hard disk has a capacity of 500 GB. The HP notebook at home has multiformat memory card reader, DVD burner, three USB ports including a combined eSATA, DisplayPort, HDMI video output and a networking section that includes a Bluetooth module, WiFi connectivity and network card Gigabit Ethernet. The test results were quite encouraging, especially on the media plan. In fact, the HP is not discouraged in front of sessions or the conduct of gaming software for video editing, supported by a powerful processor and a video card with high performance. Excellent reviews including on the keyboard with keys defined as an island rather comfortable and the touchpad features a large surface area and an adequate sensitivity.

My suggestion for you will be the Dell Alienware Mx11 because of the following features which i have listed below. It is confirmed that the base price is $799, with this configuration:
    • Intel Pentium Processor SU4100 at 1.3GHz (2MB cache)
    • Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
    • 2GB 800MHz DDR3 RAM
    • 160GB HDD SATAII 5400rpm

But the most expensive settings you can get is this:
    • Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300 1.3GHz (3MB Cache)
    • Windwos 7 Ultimate 64bit
    • 8GB DDR3 RAM 800MHz
    • 256GB SSD

HP Envy 17 comes with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850 graphics that has an independent memory of 1 GB GDDR5 VRAM. Simply you can purchase this wonderful laptop Furthermore, it is supported by DirectX 11 technology to boost performance of the game. The main memory consists of RAM DDR3 4GB. There is room to upgrade it up to 8GB. The 17.3 "HP BrightView Infinity LED feature comes with Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080p. It also comes with HP webcam true vision. When the relevant storage offering with 320 GB SATA dual hard 1T. 5400-7200 rpm HDD includes speed depends on the user's hard drive or go with a 160GB Solid State elective module flash drive for battery life. Hard-drive loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. HP Envy console comes with backlit keyboard style, which houses a well spaced keypad and ClickPad. For optical drive options are DVD or Blu-ray ROM. HP ProtectTools offers intelligent features for data protection, blocking data loss if the laptop is dropped accidentally. For those looking for more powerful hardware there are models with Intel Core i7-840Q and 8 GB of DDR3, at prices that break the barrier of $ 2000. Definitely a setting that will cause the Envy day of family, friends, coworkers, and especially to holders of Macbooks Pro.

Alienware M11x is an ultra small, compact, with plenty of autonomy but at the same time able to allow users to play in good condition. The dream of most gamers is about to become reality with Alienware M11x. The Dell netbook has been revealed during the press conference for Dell, but we currently have little information available. We know, however, that will be available with an Intel CULV and above all with Nvidia GeForce 335M GT. It is certainly not a top of the line GPU but a video card of this type on a device with less than 12-inch LCD screen is so far a real novelty. Associated to a display standard resolution (certainly WXGA HD), the power of the Nvidia GPU should be enough to run most of the titles currently on the market.