Thread: Dell XPS One Wireless Keyboard and mouse

Dell XPS One Wireless Keyboard and mouse

I purchased the Dell XPS One wireless keyboard and mouse shaping it was going to work with my Dell XPS M1330 laptop. I was unintelligent import this, and shortly later than buying it I had doubts it would work. I got it very recently and it does not work. It came with the keyboard and mouse, but no handsets and receivers. Would this keyboard and mouse effort with my XPS M1330, if I acquired the receiver? Can I purchase the receivers individually?

Re: Dell XPS One Wireless Keyboard and mouse

You would require two things for this:
    1. Figure out what frequency the keyboard utilizes
    2. Find a receiver which is tunable to that frequency. I am not conscious of any tunable USB radio frequency receivers but think that if you discover one, it will cost considerably more than the keyboard did.

The Dell XPS One moves toward with a wireless radio frequency (RF) mouse and keyboard. They are effective out to 25 to 27 feet and utilize AA alkaline batteries. The keyboard is a mixture of traditional desktop and laptop keyboard features. The keyboard has a desktop outline, 3 x 2 edit key configuration, touchpad and touchpad buttons. The wireless keyboard and mouse approach pre synchronized and will work out of the box.

The XPS One wireless keyboard contains a figure of function key combinations. This keyboard as well has a numeric keypad that is enabled by pressing the Num Lock key. The keys which are piece of the keyboard have green characters on them. The multimedia keys on the keyboard comprise the Windows Media Center button, track change keys. As well as contains the volume, channel, and the Windows Media Center launch button.

Just Resynchronize the Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. To resynchronize the wireless mouse and keyboard on the XPS One and Studio One system, execute the below steps:
    1. Start the computer.
    2. Start the keyboard and mouse.
    3. After that just press the sync button to the back of the computer‚ left speaker or on the middle of the rear of the computer.
    4. Also press the sync button on the keyboard.
    5. After that just press the sync button to the back of the computer‚ left speaker or on the middle of the rear of the computer again.
    6. Press the sync button on the mouse.