Thread: Windows 7 : not detecting Bluetooth driver for iPhone 4

Windows 7 : not detecting Bluetooth driver for iPhone 4

Having a windows 7 running Acer laptop, which is works fine, comes with inbuilt operating system and along with that some other features like wifi, Bluetooth, and specified with 3GB RAM and 320GB hard disk drive. I am running 32-bit system architecture. Just two months ago bought an iPhone 4, I generally use this for listening songs. Now comes to problem which is in between these two devices, last two days while I tried to connect the iPhobne 4 with the machine via Bluetooth. It shows that the Bluetooth driver is not recognizing by the machine, but I can connect them. Not able to understand anything. Suggest me something.

Re: Windows 7 : not detecting Bluetooth driver for iPhone 4

It simply sounds that the Bluetooth driver is crashed, I suggest you to download the desired driver from the Apple web site, by providing the device model number and the operating system where you can able to use the application. I had the similar issue, where as my machine is cannot detect the Bluetooth hardware peripheral driver whenever I connect iPhone 3. Then I switch to Apple web site and from there I download the appropriate driver and install it into my machine. You also do this simple way to solve this issue, not able to detect the hardware driver it simply means that, the driver is crashed or damaged. And as per my opinion without go for any other process, download and install new one into the machine.

Repair the driver, just few months ago one of my friends has encountered the similar issue, and he did this process and now he is having no problem with his computer and Apple iphone. Before run the process make sure any application of this driver is not running in the background. Otherwise it might be create any problem during the process. Now insert the driver installation disk or if you stored in other place then run the installation process. After appearing the installation window, select the repair option, it will ask you for the windows permission, to do this operation. Select yes and begin the process. It will completely fresh install the application into your machine. try this, I hope this will help you in somehow.

I had the similar issue; the problem is with my Dell Inspiron laptop and the iPhone 3G, which I bought just few days ago. But my problem is not only with the laptop, this one also with other Bluetooth devices. Whenever I tried to connect with my laptop, it shows that the device driver is not found and on the other hand, when I tried to connect with other Bluetooth devices it shows the same this in the other mobile or nay other device. Regarding the computer I update, where it shows there is no update version for this driver and also reinstall the driver, this one also not helps me. What should I do? And what about the other Bluetooth devices. Why this happened, there also tried by more than one time to turn off and turn on the device, but no result. Any suggestions will very helpful to me.