Thread: Not able to detect Bluetooth device driver of iPhone 3G in windows 7

Not able to detect Bluetooth device driver of iPhone 3G in windows 7

Recently bought Apple iPhone 3G, which is very much, impressed me with its feature and the looks. First of all I am not having a good knowledge in computer processes, so I am here to looking for complete solution for the problem which I am going to describe. The problem is after purchasing iPhone I tried to connect it with my laptop which is having windows 7 platform, but during the connectivity it says that it does not recognize the Bluetooth peripheral device driver and I not able o connect the device. I think I did not make mistake during the driver installation then why this problem occurs, any suggestion on this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: 2. Not able to detect Bluetooth device driver of iPhone 3G in windows 7

If you think that you properly installed the Bluetooth driver and as per your problem which is posted, I suggest you to re-install the driver, I am not meaning that it not installed properly, but this one might be crashed or something like that. First un-install the existing driver along with removes all the application files from your machine. I hope you will get the driver disk with the device, or you can easily get this one from manufacture web site, by put the model number and operating system. Download or insert the installation disk into your machines drive and installed it. After that pair the devices via Bluetooth, during that make sure Bluetooth in both the devices is turned on.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: Not able to detect Bluetooth device driver of iPhone 3G in windows 7

From the 'Device Manager' under control panel locate Bluetooth driver and click on the driver name. If the driver is appears in unknown then be sure that, the driver is not configured or crashed some hope. So now there will be any two solutions. One of them is update the driver, some of the driver after crashing did not update, if this updates then ok otherwise re-install that. You can also locate the driver from properties of my computer by right click on my computer icon. Now expand the Bluetooth driver tab and select update option. I had the similar issue, then first I attempt for driver update but it did not worked, then without any other this I simply re-install the driver along with that you also need to re-install the software application. Try with this; I hope this will help you.

Re: Not able to detect Bluetooth device driver of iPhone 3G in windows 7

Are you using the genuine version of windows platform in your machine? I thing the driver is either not located automatically in your machine or the driver is not compatible with the windows 7 version, that you are using. Just try one to locate the driver manually. First make sure that the Bluetooth is switched on and connected with the machine, now go to control panel and under that select add hardware option. It will open a windows driver widow, from there you need to browse the driver which are where it installed. Browse and click on add button. Now your hardware is added on the list. I hope this time you will be able to connect iPhone 3G with your machine via Bluetooth.