Thread: Wireless Epson SX515W is not connecting to laptop running Windows 7

Wireless Epson SX515W is not connecting to laptop running Windows 7

I newly purchase a Sony vaio laptop with Windows 7. Actually the problem is I couldn't find my older printer to work through it, so I purchase a fresh wireless All-In-One Epson SX515W I attempt set up the drivers from the CD however when it catch to the fraction of the fitting where you choose the printer on the system, it comes up by means of the mistake memo 'NetSetUp has stopped up working' and the setting up collide. I have attempted downloading the Windows 7 Driver from the Epson website however I still cannot find solution to connect wirelessly to the printer. I have got in touch with Epson concerning 3 times at the present, and they cannot assist and have supposed they consider it is a trouble is by means of Windows. Please can somebody assist; I'm not very aware of these technical things.

Re: Wireless Epson SX515W is not connecting to laptop running Windows 7

I think the netsetup program you are running which is provided by Epson is might be not compatible with the system you are using. In such case I would like to tell you to run the program in the compatibility mode. After this if possible tries to find the basic driver for the Epson which should not possess the setup.EXE I think that would be a great deal. As soon as you have searched this driver after this search for the device in the network and then try adding the printer using the hard disk and then point to the driver inf for the printer and then install the file.

I think the application you rare using is might be from the third party which is not supporting to your system just because it fails to find the device on the same subnet as the computer I can suppose that the Epson has already has suggested you the device state on the network. So try using the application from the Epson itself and then try connecting the Epson printer to the system and then see if you are getting the solution or not.

I think to get the desired solution you need to reset the system to the start as usual for which you need to follow the step given below:
    • For this first you need to click on the start option and then go to “Start Search box” option and the type the “msconfig.exe” after typing this press enter.
    • After this it will ask you for the password if have set a password to the administrator then type the password and then click on continue.
    • Now go to the general tab here you will get the normal startup option slick on this option and then click on ok Button.
    • After this you will prompted to restart the computer so do accordingly and the restart the system and then try connecting the system and see if this helps to sort out the problem or not.