Thread: Overheating problems in inspiron 1764

Overheating problems in inspiron 1764

Hey I have an inspiron 1764 laptop. I am working on it from long time .I have installed windows XP in this. It is working properly before but I don’t know whenever I am playing game on it after some time it is overheated and shut down. I have faced this problem from 2 to 3 times and I want to solve this issue so please suggest me any solution if you have…………

Re: Overheating problems in inspiron 1764

The first step in overheating avoidance is making sure that the insides of the laptop are kept clean. It could be happening because of the dust which have covered you inspiron 1764 disk and due to which it acquires a bit more moment to cool down as well as finally its temperature goes on crossing the limits slowly. I suggest you to give a normal service to your inspiron 1764 which will be solving this kind of tiny but main issues. May this will help you.

Hey you can try this If your laptop is dirt free as well as your BIOS is up to date, and you are still having temperature issues, crack open your laptop in addition to confirm for damaged fans plus heat sinks. Confirm for cracks, missing pieces, and confirm the entire push pins are secure and the entire the suitable fans are running. Replace any loose or damaged cables. If you locate you have got out of order fans or a hurt heat sink, you be able to buy as well as install new cooling hardware for relatively inexpensive, and finding a highly rated, well-suited fan or heat sink on a site be able to potentially go a long ways toward keeping your laptop cooler.

Hey you can do this to get out of overheating problem. First you have to take off heat spreader following this take out thermal pad. Grind the heat sink with very well sand paper to take out the tarnished surface. Clean the tip of the processor as well as heat sink with acetone or isopropyl. And then place a small drop of silver paste on the processor. Make tighter the thermal pad on the processor. After doing this you will find no overheating issue.

One of the major causes behind the increasing temperature of your inspiron 1764 laptop could be the outlet of cooling fan. If outlet provided for the hot air coming from the cooling fan is resisted by a few means such as dust or indecent connection between the outlet and fan then the heat of your inspiron 1764 laptop does not have sufficient space for dumping out the heat which outcome in the overheating.

Your laptop company support pages are the primary position to look for fan speed control utilities. This functionality may be buried in the advanced section of effectiveness software bundled with your inspiron 1764 laptop. If it is not there, try Goggling for the make as well as model of your inspiron 1764 laptop in addition to the key words fan speed.try this out. this will definitely help you.