Thread: Sometimes black screen appears in Latitude E6510

Sometimes black screen appears in Latitude E6510

I have a Latitude E6510 Laptop in which I recently have install Windows XP Pro running. It was working fine but suddenly monitor of my Latitude E6510 Laptop not working and it is showing black screen. I tried the lot of thing to get it solved. But I am not able to make out anything which is going on to my laptop. So tell me how can I fix my problem. I am really getting frustrated. Please give any suggestion related to problem…

Re: Sometimes black screen appears in Latitude E6510

Hey I am thinking that it is a problem related to RAM. If you have installed new RAM or if you have done something with your RAM. So by doing this you can face this problem this is due to RAM which is faulty or not supported by your system. So make sure that the RAM is good. And tell me if you have solved your problem.

Hey to solve your problem you first have to remove the memory ram after that Remove battery if you want you be able to remove memory ram and battery simultaneously. After that wait for 10 minutes and then start charging laptop not including battery for 2 minutes after doing this Unplug the power and then hit as well as hold the power key for 45 seconds. After that plug the power cable again and keep in mind do not fit the battery now. Then open the lid wider. Click power button. If your system starts then your system is set .then Shutdown your system after doing this Fit the battery and ram again

The trouble may be because of drivers so you first have to uninstall the graphic card from your laptop in addition to restore the system. And after some time install the driver again and after that start your system again. This may resolve the issue which you are having with the screen of your laptop. Or you will be able to go for other graphic card if it is not solving with older one. For more details you can go to company site which can help to solve the issue.

This difficulty is able to occur sometimes since several static buildup occurring on the mother board. First Try to Power off then take out the battery from the system after that take out the power cord plus hold the power button in the similar position for at least for few seconds. other choice you be able to go for is to take out the battery, memory modules plus as well the Hard Drive insert the entire components after a while again, this will help you to resolve the problem of screen going black. Components after a while, this will resolve the problem of screen going black.

As you have told that your screen is going black this may be the problem related with the virus infection in the system so first try to scan the entire system with latest patch of antivirus which will clean your system as well as might fix your issue. To make sure that it does not infect over again load your system with latest and upgraded antivirus which will keep your laptop from such difficulty to occur.