Thread: Dead graphic card not being replaced

Dead graphic card not being replaced

I recently brought a dell xps m1330. Now whats the problem is that my graphic cards are not working properly and showing some poor quality graphics while gaming. So i wanted to get the graphic card replaced. The laptops is still under the warranty for which they have to replace the graphic card with the new one. Now they are not even replacing the graphic card. The problem is that the dell people are not even responding to the problem. I have the full right to get it replaced. So tell me what should i do.

Re: Dead graphic card not being replaced

I think so you must wait for their call. If you want the dell technicians to come to you and solve the problem then you must wait for them. Probably they will turn up to you after sometime. If you want it to get it solved quickly then you must solve the issue by getting yourself a new graphic card. Now you can try replacing the card with the new one or wait for the dell technicians to help you replace the card. The latter option will delay you but it will replace your graphic card without any cost. The first option will cost you little but that will be the much better option if you ask me.

Even i had the same problem regarding the same issue. The dell people turned up one day and replaced my graphic card with the new one. Now what is the problem is that with my earlier graphic card i used to play my game with 60+ fps. Now with the new one, the gaming performance has probably reduced to 25+ fps which is giving me a very bad gaming experience. Now really don't know what should i do with this case.

I think if you are not satisfied with the dell people service then you must better go ahead and try with the replacing of the card probably with a good technician who has a sound knowledge about your system. So go and get the graphic card replaced, if you don't find the service good. Now as per as the quality of the dell service is concerned. I am totally satisfied with their service and they have helped me with all the issue's. Even i had countered the same problem but the same problem was handled very properly by the dell people. They just inquired about the configuration and replaced the card with the proper graphic card and that's it. It's working fine till date.