Thread: DELL INSPIRON 1564 laptop freezes in between

DELL INSPIRON 1564 laptop freezes in between

I am using dell inspiron 1564 laptop at my home and it is running on windows 7 operating system. The problem I am facing with my laptop is that it freezes in between the work. Today when I was working on word and suddenly after some time it freezed up. In order to bring the system back to normal I had to forcefully restart the laptop. Do help me with this problem.

Re: DELL INSPIRON 1564 laptop freezes in between

I think your system is affected with the virus, due to which you are facing this problem. Try to scan you whole system with the help of registered antivirus software. Id doing this does not solves the problem, there try to check whether there is any hardware issue in your laptop or not, because the problem can also related with the hardware. Do reply me back.

After going through you I will advise you to reset the PRAM on your laptop. If doing this does not solve the problem then I will advise you to update you BIOS on you laptop. In my case I has solved the same problem my updating the BIOS. So try out the above fix and I hope that after trying this fix you will definitely be able to solve your problem.

I will advise you to update all the drivers on your laptop, by downloading the update from outside and then installing it on your machine. If this does not solve the problem, then definitely the problem will be related with the hardware. So for this I will advise you to make the contact with the dell support team, because if your laptop is in the warranty period, then they will try to fix your problem without charging any money from you.