Thread: Slow Startup with my Dell XPS L501X

Slow Startup with my Dell XPS L501X

I am using a new Dell XPS L501X laptop and from few say I am observing that the start up of my laptop is very much slow. It approximately takes two minutes to go to the welcome screen. Before this I was not getting such problem with my laptop. It was just taking approximately 50 to 55 sec to get started. It is not too serious problem, though I will like to solve it out. So I need your help on this issue. Do help.

Re: Slow Startup with my Dell XPS L501X

Well for this problem I will like to suggest you a fixes using which you can solve your problem. Try to check the BootTime and MainPathBootTime, by going to the following path. Right click>> my computer>> Manage>> Event Viewer>> Applications and Services Log>> Microsoft>> Windows>> Diagnostics-Performance>> Event ID of 100. After going to this path you will have to copy past the details here, which are present there related with the BootTime and MainPathBootTime.

I am also facing problem with my Dell XPS L501X laptop. I am facing the problem of slow start up and even my system is working very slowly. Due to this problem I am now getting very much frustrated and I am not able to do any of my working on the laptop. Even when I try to open some video file, then it takes about 1 minute to open. So if you have any suggestion regarding this issue, then please help me out.

If your computer is working very slowly then I will suggest you to delete all the temporary files from your machine. You can also to scan you complete system with the help of good antivirus software, as you system might be affected with the virus. I hope that after trying this solution your will be able to increase you system speed. Hope have helped you.