Thread: Need graphic card for Sony Vaio VGN-FZ140E

Need graphic card for Sony Vaio VGN-FZ140E

I have recently got a laptop from Sony vaio which was a gift from my brother who is staying at Canada. The entire thing is fine but I think the graphic card is not so good in this card. So I need the information about the graphic card for which you need the following information so go through to this information. I have windows vista home premium SP2 with intel core 2 duo 3 GB RAM and 32 but type of the system. SO please I need a good suggestion for the graphic card for Sony Vaio laptop. Please help me.

Re: Need graphic card for Sony Vaio VGN-FZ140E

I think there not any solution for this issue you have with the laptop so I would like to recommend you to use the GPU you have. I have done a lot of search on the internet and found that it is very difficult to upgrade any laptop in regarding with their graphic card. As the information I have got is that most of the laptop are integrated with the GPU. So it is possible in only I think in 0.01% of the laptop.

Re: Need graphic card for Sony Vaio VGN-FZ140E

The majority laptop video cards cannot be improved. Until somebody figures out a method to put in a video card from side to side one more port as a put in on, we are fixed by means of what we find. A small number of cards on laptops are upgradeable, but they are typically elevated end to start with. If you are not certain you'll have to get in touch with Sony. They construct it so they be familiar with improved than any person. If it is not upgradeable they might present a agreement on a fresh motherboard with improved video.