Thread: Dell Studio 1537 laptop display goes black

Dell Studio 1537 laptop display goes black

I have an Dell Studio 1537 and my screen went black, there are barely there on the screen, but when I plug in another display screen behind the plug is OK, I look a little inside and everything seems well connected. I also shortcut keys which switch the screen to another and to sleep and everything works normally. But the screen stays black. I reinstalled everything in the setup but i am not able to see anything except on the other screen, so is not the parameters of windows but the screen that fair or another piece of the desktop. Is there someone who knows the problem or a person who would have a solution thanking you in advance for your help.

Re: Dell Studio 1537 laptop display goes black

The problem is not with the software, it is home 1) If the laptop does not turn and if a PC monitor does not lights up, your video card seems to be defective but not in all cases 2) If the laptop will not turn on lights and a monitor, your graphics card is not just the problem trouble my case I solved the problem by removing the AC power and battery then I remove the battery from the motherboard, I reconnect the not replace the batteries, restarted.

Here the hard drive is not working properly and try to remove the battery of bios screen notebook the screen does not come back, Turn off the phone remove the battery from the bios and restarted the pc and during the restart resets the stack of bios you will need a forget that not the bios chip gives the boot order of devices and poor little battery power caused to prevent small problems, change your battery from the motherboard every 2 years the problem should be resolved.

I am also having this problem of black screen since the image appears slightly dark in the background there were the 000, the lines of all colors, even changing resolution spontaneously it's been a while it lasts. it is an old dell laptop generation but still in working order except the screen. Short in the end when I exercise pressure on the back of the screen image is sharp and returns after minutes or hours everything is fine and the screen goes black again! Atlast i send it to the manufacturer and finally the manufacturer fixed the screen.

If you have problems with breakdowns on your HP Notebook young, just report them online. Many HP laptops particularly suffering from this problem (black screen and beeps at startup, artifacts on the screen and blocking the loading of the OS . This is due to the location of the graphics chipset: HP has just placed where it can dissipate the heat, this added to a known default chipset itself, all this leads to large temperature differences on the welds, and failures with variable symptoms. call the customer care and get your lcd screen repaired