Thread: Dell XPS M1530 crashes at random

Dell XPS M1530 crashes at random

In recent months I have a problem with my laptop. Several times a day to see per hour when he is really in crisis it crashes i.e. the mouse does not move the keyboard becomes unresponsive and the only solution is to unplug the computer. I noticed it was more likely to do this when I was on the video site like Youtube and when I watch movies. Where if the computer turns itself off for no reason too. I want to clarify that the computer and half a year but he has no battery. I want to know what to do if problems arise because there is no battery, an internal problem or need to reformat it.

Re: Dell XPS M1530 crashes at random

You should try to install the Ccleaner and clean your system. Looks as if you have not cleaned your machine can you see a yellow question mark in the device managers and if so, then it appears as your drivers are corrupted and hence you will have to replace these corrupted drivers with the new and updated drivers. if you cannot find the drivers go to the manufacturer website find the drivers for your particular model and get it installed.

I have now a problem with my laptop Dell XPS M1530. I can not get my computer on AC power. "I can not recharge my battery when my computer is on; -So I can reload it when it is turned off. Sometimes i hear a very little noise when I try to recharge the laptop, the LED lights indicates the battery charging, then it suddenly turns off for no reason; I do not think it is a problem with my AC adapter since it recharges my battery (almost) no problem; Does anyone has experienced this problem? Thank you very much for your help! May be a problem of the motherboard power connector. I have the same problem on a laptop (HP zd7129) I managed to disassemble everything but it remains for me to find the spare part.

I will suggest you to check the ventilation of your PC, Sometimes the ventilation holes of your laptop are clogged with dust particles. I would suggest you to always place it on a flat and smooth surface never place your laptop on a bed since this will not alllow the hot air to pass on and will cause your laptop to restart at random where there is a thick cloth. The heating of a computer and sometimes cause reduces the life of your laptops motherboard.

When your PC starts ,if possible impel your task manager, and check the running applications, processes that pumps more RAM allocated to this moment, and the% CPU utilization which I think must be 100%. Once you have identified the process that are pumping large amount or RAM Memory, notes on, There are a number of applications available for managing your memory. find one and get it installed on your system.