Thread: Dell UltraSharp U2211H flat panel monitor displays white screen

Dell UltraSharp U2211H flat panel monitor displays white screen

I am using a Dell Vostro 230s which was having a CRT monitor from Samsung. But three months ago I have changed the monitor from a flat screen panel which is from Dell UltraSharp U2211H flat panel monitor. Everything was working fine but now it showing me a white screen today in the morning which is happen why I don’t know. I am using system which has a configuration of windows 7, 2 GB ram, Intel Core 2 Duo, 500GB ram is there any cause from this or something else is effecting to the system. I am using this system for the internet uses, gaming, and also for the college project. Please help me to get out of this issue of white screen.

Re: Dell UltraSharp U2211H flat panel monitor displays white screen

Perhaps this appears to be the trouble by means of the cord itself due to which your monitor might not be receiving accurate signals from the CPU tower and therefore it is now presentation white screen simply. I don't believe that any three months older monitor would be having any type of hardware problem. Best method to verify about this would be to utilize the similar monitor on some other well-matched computer system where you can make sure is it showing the similar problem or not. If it explains then here are simply two potential as also monitor itself has a trouble or if you are fortunate then it would be subject by means of the cable which you may have acquire by means of the monitor.

I presently cannot declare that what has come about to your monitor however at slightest I can offer you some thoughts about maintain the warranty. In fact any electronic machine which has been enclosed below warranty which only covers the troubles by means of the hardware practical with some circumstances which be different as per the brand's conditions. So if your traders have given you some years guarantee, let’s not think the helpful years of warranty but it have to be containing 1 year of warranty by defaulting. Now the ordinary situation in which your tool does not approach below repair to allege the warranty of product is that your machine might have approach in get in touch with with the water. The majority of the electronic machine has such warranty conditions and situation or here should not be any bodily harm to the machine due to which any interior hardware has gets hurt. I recommend you to inquire for the cause due to which Dell's is not bearing in mind your machine below the warranty period. It would be enhanced to get in touch with the dell's repair center in its place of going to the Dell's stock up who won't so dependable to provide you correct and predictable reply.

I estimate if your monitor is viewing the white pixels then it declare that there are no matter for present the pixels as it should contain exposed variation pixels if there any problem with the display. This way the problem is reason due to the information throw from the CPU tower, in truth from an operating method which you have set up on your desktop engine. I think you should attempt to verify about the display drivers set up for your operating system which can as well source such problem for displaying the correct os. It might come about that the drivers have acquire tarnished which was sustaining an operating system being operational with the fresh monitor. Verify about the newest drivers on the Dell's website which have to be having drivers for your monitor's form that you require to set up for resolve any displaying problem.

In order to repair this problem, You First requires boosting admission to an onscreen display. You can perform this by booting in safe mode. Reboot your device and then continue on pressing the F8 input on your keyboard constantly which will get you to the Windows Booting alternative. Now you have to choose in favor of the Safe Mode, if your monitor illustrates the correct boot from the Safe Mode then absolutely it should be the driver which is presentation such troubles.