Thread: Inspiron 1545 freezing consistently

Inspiron 1545 freezing consistently

My dell inspiron 1545 laptop freezes very often, scanned several times and not a result with virus, but it says that this may already infected. I have an inspiron laptop installed with windows 7. Please tell me what are the basics. Most probably the laptop freezes whenever i am using broadband internet. But It has happened several times and with different pacifiers after browsing the pages perfectly the laptop suddenly freezes totally off the screen. Please tell me how to fix the issue.

Re: Inspiron 1545 freezing consistently

well I understand was the anti, in order see if your laptop has a Nvidia chip is recognized by a sticker with a green logo that resembles a small snail, if so these models have a manufacturing defect and we recommend you send it to warranty. If not, then maybe your laptop has installed programs "crap" like Ares, it damages the PC to the extent necessary format, also the MSN Plus, any toolbar, monkeys for messenger etc.

Maybe your problem is not software but hardware, why not try to remove the battery of your laptop and then reinsert and restart the laptop, it appears as it will generate less heat which is generated and is the main cause of the restart, the fan does not appears in a good condition, you need a vacuum cleaner and than try to clean ventilation hole. I choose to remove the battery many times , apart from not going to heat will make the life of your battery last much longer.

You have to make a clean, I mean to say that you should open your laptop and get the dust off your fans do not because they are not cooling off the processor and because of that it gets overheated and hence it freezes, no virus or anything. But it may also be the Windows Vista since it has many bugs and also need a lots of memory, and if your laptop does not have much memory. if you do not increase the RAM you can fall and lose everything. I recommend you save any important documents on a CD or DVD, and change it to windows xp is more stable.