Thread: My Dell Laptop does not get charge with new adapter

My Dell Laptop does not get charge with new adapter

I have the Dell laptop with me and the issue with this laptop is that I cannot have this laptop charge. how hard I try it yet cannot get charged. I really want to have this charging for and can you all here help me with the same. I have the charger with me and that too from the Dell but the things is that it also cannot charge the Laptop to the full extent. Any help on this will be really appreciated. In addition to this let me tell you that I have already replaced the charging cord with the Dell and the one that I am trying at the moment is the second one. What can you all suggest me this time here?

Re: My Dell Laptop does not get charge with new adapter

I think that you will be required to calibrate the Battery of yours but for that you are required to charge up the battery to the full extent but the things within your case is such that you cannot have that in your case. Well as an additional advice I would suggest you to see if you can have that cord tested on some other laptop. I am sure that you will be able to have something from there for us. Please see if the other laptop is getting charged with the same cord that you are trying with your laptop. Please try to make your post soon in this respect.

Looking at the scenario I think that it will be wise if you can have the words from the Sell Tech Support. Try to contact them and explain the things that you are facing with this laptop. I am bit sure that you will be able to have a sound advice from their side and in addition to that if it would be possible they will let you know what can be done so that you can overcome the issue that you are having at this very moment. As when it comes to their product then I think that they are the best while dealing with this. Hope that you will get the help from the either side.

I think that the issue is not with the laptop charger. I think that you have the brand new laptop with the old battery and hence you are getting this trouble. If at all your laptop is under warranty then I would suggest you to make a move toward the replacement in this case as soon as possible. If at all you are out of warranty then there are only few chances that you will get the replacement here. Please take your bill along with you and hand over the laptop to the service center and ask them to see if the Battery was the real culprit right there. I am bit sure that they will find the cure in your case and will do the needful there. If at the battery is old then there is hardly anything that we can do here. If it would have been because of the software then I would have really helped you out with some solution in this respect, well will hope that you get the issue corrected.

I was also having the same issue here with the Laptop Battery of mine here and in addition to all this the thing was such that I used to get an error message along with that. I think that you are also having the same issue here with this. In my case I was having the issue with the battery of my laptop. To find out if there is some issue with the Battery of the Laptop then I think that it will be great if you can use your laptop with the power cord in the Laptop. See if that can help you to operate the laptop. If at all you succeed with this then I am sure that you will be required to have the Battery replaced in your case? In addition to all this let me tell you that it is advisable that you have your battery replaced in every two to three years.

After hearing all the advices here I have also came to the conclusion that I really need to have the battery change and I think that I will do that soon as I have only 5 days left for the warranty to expire. Please now tell me if I will be able to have the replacement of the battery at a free cost as I think that it is the only think that I can have after this. Please tell me something in this respect and will be happy to hear about the same soon…..