Thread: Dell Inspiron 6000 issues with the wireless adapter

Dell Inspiron 6000 issues with the wireless adapter

I have the laptop from the Dell and the issue here with this laptop is that I cannot have this laptop working for me and serving me in a good manner. I really want to have it in the manner that it was serving me before. I was having the Windows XP for me and when I switched to the Windows 7 I have seen that the trouble has increased to a great height and would really like to be out o this fro here. Can you all here can suggest anything in this respect. I do not know the reason for this but any help in getting out of the issue will be really appreciated. I have tried searching for the drivers all over the Internet but cannot find anything that can help me with this. I have this time the issue with the Wireless Adapter which was working well though I have issues with all other things but the most problematic thing is the wireless adapter and I really want to have this stated.

Re: Dell Inspiron 6000 issues with the wireless adapter

If you will ask me I think that rolling back to the Windows XP will really solve the issues here and I think that it will be the best step to go with. As you know that this laptop is pretty old and the operating system that you are trying to run on this is the latest one hence I think that sticking with the Roll Back will be really a good idea. See if the uninstalling the Windows 7 and the reinstalling the Windows XP can solve all the issues that you are having on the laptop.

Well please let me know if you were really able to have the Windows 7 on the Dell Inspiron 6000. I really do not think that you might have succeeded in getting that in your case and hence I think that you should go with the uninstallation of the Windows 7 and then switching back to the Windows XP. That is the best that I can suggest you at this moment. I think that Windows 7 must have not got installed on your laptop and hence you are getting these issues. Please let me know if that was the real reason behind all this. I will be happy if you can have your post soon.

In my opinion I think that it will be a great move to have the drivers for the Laptop of yours. Well try to get the latest drivers from the official site of the Dell and see if that can help you with this. You can visit the official site of the Dell: http://support.dell.com and can have the drivers from there. You can have the drivers downloaded and then you can have that for your system. In addition to this if you want you can install them on the Windows 7 system and then go for the updating the drivers of the Motherboard. See if that can help you there.

I think that it will be great if you can have this Dell QuickSet in your case. I think that downloading and installing this here on your laptop can help you to rectify the things here. This is what can help you if you can not have the drivers in your case and hence I think that going with this will really help you here. You can have the Dell QuickSet downloaded from this location here DOWNLOAD DELL QUICKSET. Hope that this time this can help you with the situation here.

Thanks a lot for the drivers for which you have given here the link and this really did the trick and I am very happy for that. Well I really needed the drivers desperately and this time that really helped me. You guys are simply the best one and in addition to this let me tell you that I was really able to have the Windows 7 on my system and the installation on the system really went smooth. So I think that I was able to have the Windows 7 on the system. Also I had made the necessary arrangements so that I can have the new operating system on my laptop but I do not know why that did not succeed, well I am happy now that I have the Windows XP again here and in addition to this it is really working fine and really it is performing well. Thanks a lot for the drivers again.