Thread: Confused between Tablet PC, PDA, iPad or pocket PC

Confused between Tablet PC, PDA, iPad or pocket PC

I am searching for a best portable PC. I have search in the market for different options but I am confused between some options like apples iPad, pocket pc, tablet PC and PDA. My main requirements are internet, email proceesing, listing music, office documentation work. I want pc which can I carry in my pocket, it should be small in size , light weight, easy to carry , having more battery backup , should having inbuilt web cam for video chatting and it must be durable and easy to handle. If GPS system is available then it would be better. USB port for connecting external device .large memory supportable.

Re: Confused between Tablet PC, PDA, iPad or pocket PC

As per survey on internet I have found that ipad getting more acceptance from many people because its smarts applications and easy to use capability. Some of the feature in the ipad makes it better than others options like tablet pc, PDA or pocket PC. Its light weight so its carry able easily, its looks is to smart. It has touch screen panel and its vey user friendly. It has applications like ereaders or online software’s which gives more fast and easy functions to users .battery life is also better than other options . About price its little bit more than tablet pc,PDA and pocket pc, but its worth to buy it .so my opinion is buy Apples ipad its best option from any other

If you really want a small in size and easy to carry and as you said you want pc which can you carry in your pocket so I would like to suggest you buy pocket pc, the name suggests that its pc which you can carry in your pocket .its light weight then tablet pc and ipad .most of all pocket pc’s are powered with windows office applications so its specially made for office work purpose. Its specially use for email processing, multimedia games, windows live messenger for exchange test messages. It has touch screen and user interface is great. Operating system is windows gives better performance for multiple applications. About price its cheaper than latest ipad , tablet pc and PDA. So I suggest you to buy pocket pc.

As I heard PDA is known as personal digital assistance and also as palmtop computer. It specially use for business purpose it use full in managing personal information. It has internet connectivity, if you want to use email processing he it useful to you. As you said you love listen songs then its better for you. It has better sound system with multiple media players. It has WI FI connection so no need to wired connection for internet. It has touch screen with better user interface. So If you want to only for office and internet application with lowest price then you can buy it but if have more bugged t then I will prefers you to buy apples I pad its far better and advance than PDA.

As per my experience you should go for the ipad because now days it’s very popular for its smart applications. If you really want to use multipurpose pc then it is the best option available in current date. But if you want to carry this in pocket then its little bit large then your pocket , but it’s very light weight . If you want to carry all time in pocket then you can go for the PDA or pocket pc but you can’t get advanced factions and application in these devices. About sound system it’s the better than any other, in internet connectivity its better than any other. It has processor iOS 4.2.1 gives better performance than any other.