Thread: Drivers for Sony Vaio VGN-NR498E

Drivers for Sony Vaio VGN-NR498E

I have the Laptop from the Sony and the thing here with this is that I have recently updated the laptop of mine and I was previously using the Windows XP on it and now the thing is that I am using Windows 7 on it. I have noticed that the performance of the laptop has really hampered and hence 2would like to have solution for this. I have seen that the battery of the Laptop is not lasting to the extent what it was having previously and now I have seen that the screen is also flickering here. Can you all please tell me what can be done in here so that I can be out of this here? I really love this laptop but it has suddenly come up with this. I was using this laptop from the last month, can you all suggest me something in this matter.

Re: Drivers for Sony Vaio VGN-NR498E

I think that you will be required to update the drivers of the system that you are using at the moment and I think that it will be really a wise move to go with. In addition to this please can you tell me what is the bit version of the Windows 7 that you are having on your system? I think that specifying the bit version will clear the idea to some level. You were getting these issues and I think that you must have switched to this long before asking us here. You can go to the official site of the Sony Vaio and there you can have the Drivers based on the models that you have mentioned here. Well I think that it is the only thing that can help you here and hence would suggest you to go with this.

If you are using the Windows 7 64 bit then I do not think that you will be able to have any kind of help with the drivers that you will get from the official site. As I had already been there and have seen that the drivers that they have are for the Windows 7 32 bit and they do not have anything that can help you with the Window 7 64 bit. All I can suggest you at the moment is to wait for the drivers to come up there and then download them and see if that can really help you to be out of the issue.

In my opinion I think that it will be fine to have the drivers from the official site and please if you cannot have the drivers for the Windrows 7 64 bit then I think that you can go with the same drivers package that you have for the Windrows Vista 64 bit. Well there are little chances of getting success and might risk of trying that but the thing is that I have seen this running for many of them and hope that by the time the official site comes up with the proper drivers I think that it can be given a chance here. Hope that these temporary drivers can really come up with the solution here.

I would suggest you to make the installation of the Windows 7 again on your system. Please try to go with that and after that just see if you can have the Windows Updates here in your case I think that the Microsoft Updates here can really come up with the solution in the case that you have mentioned above. Well give this reinstallation of the Windows 7 a try again and see if you have the proper copy so that you can have the updates properly. After that simply go with the installation of the drivers that you have and see if that can help you to get out of the issue.

Regarding the Battery I think that you will be required to calibrate the battery of your laptop. You will be required to turn off the laptop and then charge the battery to the full extent. After that turn on the laptop and use it fully without plugging the cord in the laptop. Once again insert the cord there and try charging the battery again and then repeat the procedure two to three times. Once that is done I think that the battery backup of the laptop will increase to some extent. Regarding the drivers for the Laptop Sony Vaio VGN-NR498E you can get that from the official site and the link for downloading the same is here: Drivers for Sony Vaio VGN-NR498E. See if both the solutions can really help you there.