Thread: Driver not found while connecting Samsung galaxy to computer

Driver not found while connecting Samsung galaxy to computer

---- I have computer that simply runs under Microsoft widows 7 operating system, this system has Intel core 2 Duo @3.2GHz processor, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB hard drive. My system is working fine but I got only one problem i.e. about my Sam-sung mobile phone. I have some problem means when I can connect Sam-sung phone to USB port to computer, at that time I got message that say something about the driver i.e. not recognize by system. I have no idea to solve this problem because I can’t see internal memory of my mobile and transfer it to the system and vice versa. Do you have any idea, by which I can solve this problem, any suggestion would greatly appreciate.

Re: Driver not found while connecting Samsung galaxy to computer

---- This might happen with you if in any cases your system has lost the phone driver by which your phone get connect to computer. To fix this kind of problem you have to reinstall phone connection driver, as per my knowledge I have only this solution, try this I hope this might work on your system.

You know what a cable which is the only medium, by which you can transfer all of your data into your computer and vice versa. If this cable gets burned due to any technical reason, you might have to suffer from this type of error. Your system throws this kind of error message if this driver in not passing through that cable, which is require for process, so if you want to fix this problem first change your connection cable and reinstall driver again in the system, so think over this solution, I wish that it work on your system.

----- You can fix this error message by simply doing following task, first connect your mobile to computer as mass storage device, after that open setting menu and select PC connection, in that you will find mass storage option, then press power key to get back in Idle mode, when you done with this connect your mobile to computer with PC data cable, try this solution I hope it might work on your system. If data cable is damaged then just replaced with new one from any dealer, I hope this might fulfill your requirement.

---- I have some vital information about this problem, by which you can solve this problem easily, that I hope so. When you connect your phone to computer just go to phone setting I that you will find one option that look like something “ABOUT PHONE” just select this, after that you will see USB setting, just select this option but you have to make sure that the option which you have selected is exact action from which your phone is gonna connected to your system. This solution work on my system, I hope after try this you might get satisfies with this.

Hey man I have the solution by which your system can detect your phone driver automatically and you can transfer anything via phone. For this first connect your phone to computer, you will see “MASS Storage” option mode just select it, then uninstall phone and card devices from the computer, and disconnect the phone. After doing this just delete the folder
    “C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D6CD26FD-CD7F-4C86-96A3-EEBFABE5FE47}”
    and after that restart your computer and reinstall all that phone driver, again connect it to the computer and select your option by which you can do any transfer any data vice versa. I am sure that after trying this, you will fulfills your requirement on your own.