Thread: Aero - taskbar thumbnails stop working

Aero - taskbar thumbnails stop working

I am running the newest Windows 7 x64 by means of all present updates as well as patches.What I discover maddening is a trouble by means of an Aero feature. I have activated Aero plus from time to time the taskbar thumbnails characteristic just stops functioning if I drift over a application in the taskbar no thumbnail is being displayed.I cannot discover any hints in the event viewer.The just means on the way to fix this trouble is to kill each and every one running explorer.exe tasks as well as reboot a new one. This will reconstruct the desktop. The taskbar thumbnails function once more. However after a few hours or else a day it stops another time.
    Any ideas? Thanks.

Re: Aero - taskbar thumbnails stop working

I advise that you just follow run the Aero troubleshooter that will automatically make a diagnosis resolve the problem related to Aero:
    1. Go to start and in the search box, type Troubleshooter,
    2. Click Troubleshooting, and after that, under “Appearance and Personalization” click Display Aero desktop effects.
    2. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password

You can attempt on the way to create a new user account as well as make sure if you have the similar problem.
    To make a new user profile, follow these steps:To make a new profile, you have to first generate a new user account. At what time the account is formed, a profile will as well be created.
    1. Click the Start button and Open User Accounts, click Control Panel and click User Accounts as well as Family Safety and after that click User Accounts.
    2. Click “Manage another account”. If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password.
    3. Click generates a new account.
    4. Type the name you desire on the way to provide the user account, click an account type, and after that click Create Account.

Hi,The Troubleshooter does not recognize or else yet be familiar with the trouble. It informs me the whole thing is okay, which is perceptibly not the case if thumbnails stopped up functioning.I may possibly generate a new user profile. In view of the fact that this trouble typically starts subsequent to I have been running with my computer for hours it would be unreasonable although. I have a fine intended user profile where the whole thing works as I desire it on the way to do. A new profile would present me by means of a "blank" Windows. This is not a test computer I do job through it.I previously have installed the newest display drivers as well as will observe if this act fixed the trouble.