Thread: Inspiron 1564 crashes due to BSOD BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

Inspiron 1564 crashes due to BSOD BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

I have a problem with my old DELL Inspiron 1564 laptop which is running under Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium operating system. This laptop has Intel i3 processor @2.23GHz, 2GB RAM, 250GB hard drive, and Intel HD graphic inbuilt, this all hardware working normally but recently this laptop crashes, I don’t know why is happen suddenly. When I restart my system I got a Blue screen that say something about the USB driver. This error looks like something “BSOD BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER”, you for what reason this error causing me this problem? This error display every time when restart my system, I have no choice that I can use any software to solve this problem. Some my friend says that it is only driver problem or has faulty hardware or motherboard. Do you have any idea about this problem, if you have any solution by which I can fix this problem, please give it to me, any suggestion would greatly appreciated.

Re: Inspiron 1564 crashes due to BSOD BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

---- This type of problem only arise in your system if in any cases your system has encountered any of the hardware or its driver giving so serious damaged to system, and it can’t take it, due to this reason you have to face this type of problem. to solve this thing you have to reinstall operating system, try this solution I hope after doing this you might get satisfy by my answer.

There is only one solution to fix this type of error, which is not allowing you to enter in system means just reinstall, your operating system again in your system. To prevent from this problem means you want complete prevention by which you never got this problem, just do as I say to you, after reinstalling operating system just run check disk, by which you will see that which your system display you system status of any of that hard drive that you have in your system or also display USB connection and also fix logical system error. After doing this run your anti-spyware tool and reinstall all driver which cause this error. I hope that it would work on your system, just try this solution.

This BUG CODE error only display if one of the hardware has been damaged or has some malicious viruses which harm your system very badly, you can fix this problem by just following extreme step, for this remove all the video card and then uninstall all PCI bus. Uninstall all PCI bus will automatically reset entire hardware installed values. This will take too much time but gives you clean hardware atmosphere; you can clean all system registries, to solve this problem. You can do this after reinstalling operating system, try this I hope this might fulfills your requirement.

--- There is only one solution that is you have reinstall operating system again on your computer. This kind of problem only arise if your system has encountered any serious damaged that is given by any of the hardware driver or the software. By this Blue screen of stop message system tells you that identified error and solve it. So just reinstall this system again in your computer, might help you to solve this problem.