Thread: Unable to start Bluetooth stack service - BTTRAY ERROR

Unable to start Bluetooth stack service - BTTRAY ERROR

Hey at whatever time I start my system, after about 15 minutes, a small window from BTTray pops up in addition to tells me this unable to start Bluetooth stack service - BTTRAY ERROR Message. This did not occur until I installed Vista Service Pack 1. So tell me something so that I can solve this problem………….

Re: Unable to start Bluetooth stack service - BTTRAY ERROR

There are 3 steps to repair windows 7 Bluetooth error
    if you got windows 7 Bluetooth error in that case there is a 94% possibility that your PC has registry issues. To repair windows 7 Bluetooth error you require following the steps below:
    1 - Download a windows 7 Bluetooth error repair tool after that install this error repair tool.
    2 – After that press Repair the entire Button. It will scan you system for Free.
    3 - Then press the Repair All Button yet again after that you done! It is so simple to repair windows 7 Bluetooth error.

It sound like after making a few discussion that vista service packs over right the drivers for your Bluetooth with their own drivers is source for making this issues, so you can try to sort it by un-installing Bluetooth device as well as drivers and after that re-install both device and drivers, if possible downloading drivers from the Bluetooth makers web site, hope this will help you.

Hello, I have similar error (BTTray - Unable to start Bluetooth stack service) I have read several different places to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers as well as to reinstall it, which I have done to no benefit. Now, while I have done that, my mouse plus keyboard will not work as they came with my system and the Bluetooth sensor is in my system. It appears to not be picking up at all my working Bluetooth systems. Anybody have any ideas?

If you are not able to open the Service application in Administrative tools after that you have more serious problems. I would run a complete antivirus, spyware, adware as well as malware scans in addition to clean your system up. If that does not resolve you may need to post your problems to the software/OS section to see if there is whatever thing else we be able to do.